Monday, March 24, 2008

4,000 US service members dead from an illegal war

As C.I. notes, the number of US service members killed in Iraq since the start of the illegal war has now reached 4,000. 4,000 have died in an illegal war that is ongoing.

Ava and C.I. tell some hard truths in "TV: Broadcasting False Narratives" and they do so because they're not liars, they're not frauds and they want the illegal war to end.

Be sure to check out "Liang's comments to Barack Obama." Liang's a community member of many years, as most of you will know.

Since I'm posting on a Sunday, let me note Betty's "Katrina wants a new Joe Stalin" and Trina's "Roasted potatoes in the Kitchen" -- which puts me ahead of the week.

4,000 are dead. Get the word out tomorrow, we can't count on Panhandle Media, they've demonstrated that.